Thursday, January 25, 2007

Aix en Provence

This place is absolutely amazing. I have met some great people, hiked a mountain, and eaten some amazing food! Aix is a very small little town; it's almost like living in a movie, cobblestone streets, old buildings, fountains...warm weather!! That is my favorite part right now, the weather is great. I am having spring in January and loving every minute.
This mountain is famous in the south of france; it's called Mt. St. Victoire and it's a hell of a hike. 3 hours up and 2 down; there's an old church at the top of the mountain which is just absolutely amazing. It is well worth taking the day to do it.
That's about all right now, first week of classes went fairly well, I think I might have understood about half of what was going on, which is pretty good for me!! It's going to be a challenge though. Hope you all are doing well, I miss you, but I dont miss home....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are teasing me!!!!!
I want to see pictures of beautiful village churches.
Love,
Michael

rosesandgreentea said...

oh goodness, this all looks too good to be true.